Monday, September 5, 2011

there is no ugly women on the world! Only a lazy women talks about rubbish.

Hah!
I said i will post my blog in english writing. I did it :) but if there are.some typing or grammar error may need you guys' hands to give me some comments! Of cause that you can have a big laugh while you see it but you should provide some opinion to me larh~~ what my english teacher always say that a friend in need is a friend indeed. Haha

Hmm, really a good and wonderful day in malacca with my BFF! And have a whole day laughing time with them xd.. although it is a little bit over to shoot someone with unconscious harmfully @,@.. But doesn't mean it laah my friend. It just a joke. /.\

Hah.. am too tried now!! Time to bed. ;p to be continue..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment