Sunday, February 6, 2011

好幾天都四點多才睡覺了!!!

OMG!!! My Handphone has been stole at CINEMA juz now !!!! Suck!
That is my daddy used before..T,T and i lost it..
Such a bad luck!!! Sigh !!
after be stole i need to block my number and go to Digi center to renew my SIM card.
/.\ and i need to spend rm10 to my sim card renew
and another rm10 to buy a cell of battery to my old phone.
It's SO trouble !!! So messy! i do really hate my careless!!
i thought i was putting it inside my bag.. what the HELL
and i found that it lost when i was in toilet!
it's soon !!! not over 5min , my mobile shut down. no one can call through /.\
what a thief that's so cheap to stole the others people thingy!!!
bastard you are!
i believe that you will taste your retribution someday!

daddy..so sorry .. i lost your Phone!! =__=

No comments:

Post a Comment